Re: WINMODEM driver

Chris Wedgwood (chris@cybernet.co.nz)
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 13:10:50 +1300

On Sun, Oct 18, 1998 at 05:09:57PM +0100, christophe leroy wrote:

> Is there somewhere a driver for a internal Winmodem ISA card ? If
> not, does someone know where i can find technical informations to
> develope one ?

I have a whole bunch (all mostly the same) of Winmodem cards that
people have discarding in disgust (I contract mich of my time to an
ISP, so I come across these often).

I've tried to get details for the cards from several sources, but so
far everything has gone to /dev/null. I might try calling the
companies as email certainly doesn't seem to work, otherwise these
cards burn Nov 5... (which is probably the best use for them anyhow).

-cw