Re: v2.1.125: Sound problems with GUS PnP

Meino Christian Cramer (root@solfire.ludwigsburg.netsurf.de)
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 18:48:34 GMT

From: Tkil <tkil@scrye.com>
Subject: Re: v2.1.125: Sound problems with GUS PnP
Date: 22 Oct 1998 16:34:53 -0600

Hi t. !

Thank you for your reply!

I played around with pnpdump and it simply frozes my box instantly? What did I
wrong? Would you please send me your setting/config-files with a output of

cat /proc/interrupts
cat /proc/dma
cat /proc/ioports

??? This would help a much!
What is the current version of the alsadriver? Can I use additional
midi-instrument-files ? Can I play midi-files? What mixer do you use?

Thank you very much for all your help in advance!

KEEP HACKING!
Meino