Re: SMP in QDI BX motherboard

Teppo Kallio (teppo.kallio@tedasys.fi)
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 13:16:30 +0200

thanks Emmanuel!

The QDI computer is in my office and today i am doing
work remotely from my home.

I really don't remember any mtrr options, so it migth be disabled.
This is really interesting, i did a little source digging and found
a mtrr.c (in my home i still have NT machine, but i have
downloaded linux kernel sources).
So i'm looking forvard to go to my office tomorrow.

At 07:53 PM 10/26/98 +1100, you wrote:
>Hi,
> Just a random suggestion that may or may not help. If you havn't
>already enabled mtrr support in the kernel try it and see what it does
>(about 2 options below processsor type)
>
>eman

* teppo.kallio@tedasys.fi Telecommunication Data Systems
* Address: Hämeenkatu 20 B, 15110 LAHTI, FINLAND
* Tel: +358 3 5445 310, Fax: +358 3 5445 300
* http://www.tedasys.fi