Re: linux-2.1.127pre1 (and earlier!): 'make modules' redoes everything

Stephen Frost (sfrost@ns.snowman.net)
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 14:35:09 -0500 (EST)

Check the l-k mailing list archives, Linus posted it a day or
two ago. If that fails let me know and I'll email it or ftp it or
whatever you prefer. :)

Stephen