Re: pre-127 patches?

H. Peter Anvin (hpa@transmeta.com)
27 Oct 1998 20:18:40 GMT

Followup to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.981027142201.9405A-100000@ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk>
By author: Matthew Kirkwood <weejock@ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk>
In newsgroup: linux.dev.kernel

> On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Steven N. Hirsch wrote:
>
> > Ok, I give up. Where exactly ARE the pre-127 patches?
>
> kernel.org is a little troublesome ATM, so Linus has been
> mailing them to the list.
>
> pre2 is at ftp://ftp.lmh.ox.ac.uk./pub/linux/kernel/
>
> Matthew.

The archive disk on kernel.org has been replaced, so the machine
should now be OK. A bunch of mirrors is still down, but as far as I'm
concerned they aren't really the "primary mission" of that system, so
I'm considering that much lower priority.

-hpa

--
    PGP: 2047/2A960705 BA 03 D3 2C 14 A8 A8 BD  1E DF FE 69 EE 35 BD 74
    See http://www.zytor.com/~hpa/ for web page and full PGP public key