Re: Memory Woes

D. Schwingel (ds@conex.com.br)
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 22:51:52 -0300

Bobby Hitt wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I'm getting intermittent "Unable to load Interpreter" messages, which is of
> great concern.

Hi Bobby:

If it helps you, I had this same problem several times with diferent
Linux versions. It always happened to me when a (buggy) process ate up
all the memory.
I could not recreate this problem in any other way.

I can suspect that when you upgraded you CPU you got more power to run
more processes at the same time, that can use more memory than in your
old configuration. Did you monitor your memory usage?

Hope it helps

Dino