RE: Volume Managers in Linux

McGee, Chris (CMMcGee@Pella.com)
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 10:39:02 -0600

Yes,

I know of one fellow who is doing LVM in the style of HP/UX's LVM. I
tried it on a test box some time ago, and it worked well.

He is Heinz Mauelshagen (mge@ez-darmstadt.telekom.de).

I think that a large part of the Linux userbase is not interested in
LVM because they do not understand how nice it is. I use HP/UX every day, so
I am interested :)

Anyway, look at:

http://linux.msede.com/lvm

Cheers!