Re: sb16 duplex for 2.1.125

Zlatko Calusic (Zlatko.Calusic@CARNet.hr)
31 Oct 1998 16:50:26 +0100

alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk (Alan Cox) writes:

> > I hope he doesn't mind and that the README file is clear
> > enough to let people see that file belongs to Alan.
>
> I think "belongs to Alan" is a fairly limited notion when its
> a collection of patches mostly by other people ;)
>
> > fulldup.c.gz
> > 2.0/
> > 2.1/
> >
> > Read the README and choose whatever files suit you from
> > the 2.x dirs.
>
> Thanks

Sorry to answer this lately, but this patch broke sound in quake2.

Took some hours (archive searching and kernel recompilations) to find
that.

Hopefully, something can be done on the issue.

At this point, that makes it two broken applications (hm), due to
changes in the sound device driver, alone. Other is Real Player, of
course.

Please, don't take this mail as offense, it's just food for
thinking. :)

--
Posted by Zlatko Calusic           E-mail: <Zlatko.Calusic@CARNet.hr>