Re: An Idea...

J. Patrick Narkinsky (patrick@narkinsky.ml.org)
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 12:33:06 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, David B. Rees wrote:

> But there is a x86 emulator available called Bachs or something similar.

Sadly very slow... Hopefully he will eventually add an option for native
execution of X86 instructions and this will work better.

Patrick

--
J. Patrick Narkinsky
patrick@narkinsky.ml.org

"It is so stupid of modern society to have given up believing in the devil when he is the only explanation for it." -- Ronald Knox