Re: Comments on Microsoft Open Source document

Thomas Molina (tmolina@probe.net)
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 15:09:04 -0600 (EST)

The idjits just don't think. Our organization's three year computer
upgrade was at the same time MS 98/Office 97 came out. People who got
the new computers started sending out documents in the new format which,
in the beginning, only a tiny percentage could read. So, not only were
the lusers idjits, the admins were also lusers.