Re: Compile failure on 2.1.127

Michael Harnois (mharnois@willinet.net)
07 Nov 1998 19:08:38 -600

Michael Harnois <mharnois@willinet.net> writes:

> Tom Eastep <tom.eastep@compaq.com> writes:
>
> > Looks like the declaration of timeout just needs to be moved up a
> > line:
>
> And it did fix the first error. But I still went on to get this one:
>
> zftape-buffers.c: In function `zft_kmalloc':
> zftape-buffers.c:125: structure has no member named `timeout'
> make[4]: *** [zftape-buffers.o] Error 1

Whatever this change is, it's broken other stuff, too. This is from
the alsa sound driver:

pcm_proc.c: In function `snd_pcm_proc_read':
pcm_proc.c:108: structure has no member named `timeout'
make[1]: *** [pcm_proc.o] Error 1

--
Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
mharnois@willinet.net                      aa0bt@aa0bt.ampr.org