Re: kernel 2.0.36 driver for tekrma scsi card

Mike A. Harris (mharris@ican.net)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:04:03 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 17 Nov 1998, Marco Giardini wrote:

>I expected the new kernel to contains the driver for the tekram 390 F scsi card.
>You can get the driver at ftp://ftp.tekram.com/SCSI/LINUX/.
>Please consider to inlude the driver in the next kernel realase.

Alan Cox is the maintainer of the 2.0.x kernels. He sends the
kernel to Linus to get Penguin pee. If you want something in the
2.0.x kernels, it is up to you to mail Alan a copy of your code
directly, with explanations, etc..

-- Mike A. Harris - Computer Consultant - Linux advocate

Linux software galore: http://freshmeat.net