Re: Laptop loosing IRQ after resume?

Nomad the Wanderer (nomad@orci.com)
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 21:20:59 -0700

I used the hdparm command to turn on the following (all were off):

-c * get/set IDE 32-bit IO setting
-k * get/set keep_settings_over_reset flag (0/1)
-K * set drive keep_features_over_reset flag (0/1)

I managed to run hdparm once before it locked up after the resume. All
had reverted to the original settings. Note: I believe all options were
off to begin with.

Thoughts?
Robert

Thus spake Vladimir Dergachev (vladimid@blue.seas.upenn.edu):