Re: 2.0.36 + kerneld + sr_mod

Patrick =?iso-8859-1?Q?Maill=E9?= (p-maille@pci.fr)
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 15:26:24 +0100

> Then you should try to load the scsi adapter using initrd.

mkinitrd /boot/initrd.img 2.0.36and then put initrd in you /etc/lilo.conf too :
initrd=/boot/initrd.img
and rerun lilo

and depending on which SCSI adapter you're using, but for me (i use an ADAPTEC
AICxxx ) i put in /etc/conf.modules : alias scsi_hostadapter aicxxx

and everything works fine

well perhaps, you could try all that.