Re: Monitor w N 6110...

Marcin Dalecki (dalecki@cs.net.pl)
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 11:55:39 +0100

"Jon M. Taylor" wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Hubert Wygonowski wrote:
>
> > Prosba,
> >
> > Podeslijcie mi jakies linki do opisu net monitora w N6110,
> > szczegolnie czy mozna wlaczyc podswietlanie na stale. Cos bylo o tym chyba.
> > Pozdrawiam, Hubert

Translation attempt:

Please

Send me some links to descriptions of the N6110 monitor.
In esp. whatever it's possible to turn the backlight permanently on.
There was something about this I think.
Greetings Hubers.

> Why is this stuff on linux-kernel??? It all looks like
> classified ads in Polish....

It's certainly polish, but not all of those messages where adverts.

I would guess that somebody is just playing jokes and forwarding some
news
to linux-kernel. Or maybe somebody just screwed his news->mail
gateway...

Marcin