Re: Polish nonsense.

Krzysztof G. Baranowski (kgb@manjak.knm.org.pl)
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 12:24:53 +0100 (EET)

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Henrik Olsen wrote:
> Did someone screw up the config of the listserver to send all that crap
> or is it someone abusing it for free adverticing?
All these posts were originaly posted on pl.* newsgroups hierarchy and
looks like that somebody at *.top.pl [1] had screwed something with
his mail2news setup and was sending this crap all over the world. :-(

The original authors of the posts aren't even aware that the posts
appeared here or in other mailing lists. They're completely innocent,
so please be gentle with this "%*&*#*$*#(#" type of private answers.

I believe the *.top.pl postmasters have been already notified.

Cheers,
Kris
[1] Look at the headers, I can't remind the exact host name as I
already trashed those posts.

--
Krzysztof G. Baranowski - President of the Harmless Manyacs' Club
"Smith & Wesson - The original point and click interface..."