Re: Dell Power Edge Raid Controler Support

Aaron T Porter (atporter@entropy.muc.muohio.edu)
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:39:48 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 25 Nov 1998, jerome doucerain wrote:

> Hi,
> I am looking for a kernel supporting DELL POWER EDGE 6100 computer with
> PERC (Power Edge Raid Controler)
> I have tried all kernels delivered with Slackware 3.5 (LINUX 2034) and none
> of them recognized neither drives managed by the PERC nor the PERC itself.
> Thanks a lot for advices

http://support.dell.com/filelib/download/index.asp?fileid=1365&libid=4

Dell says this URL should let you grab a RedHat 5.0 or 5.1 boot
disk with support for the PERC. I have not tested this. YMMV