Re: Support for YMF724 soundcards?

James Best (jbest@magnacom.net)
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 13:04:21 -0500

I, too, have looked into writing a driver for this chip family. As mentioned,
the PDF documentation online is unreadable, and I have contacted Yamaha about
reciveing a hardcopy.
I was unable to get my card operational with the oplsa2 driver, though I will
have more time this weekend to play with it.

James Best