Re: Sound Oops (2.1.130, PAS16, SB mode)

Thomas Molina (tmolina@probe.net)
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 22:36:44 -0600 (EST)

I hate you. When someone says, "When I do this, then this other thing
happens." I get an almost irresistable urge to try it. Doing:
cat english.au > /dev/audio1
results in an oops, but no error message such as the one you mention
below. Then it was time for the BRS. One difference, however, was that
I did hear the audio. It looped until I rebooted. I'll try your patch
later to see what effect it has. I have to leave for work at the
moment.