RE: Synchronous protocols on Linux

Joshua Snyder (josh@imagestream-is.com)
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 17:38:55 -0500

The drivers are maintained by Imagestream Internet solutions. Go to
www.imagestream-is.com for more information. The old SDL drivers are a lot
more buggy then the new Imagestream drivers. I know that the frame relay
driver has a memory leak but so does the old SDL frame relay driver. We ( I
work part-time for Imagestream ) have drivers available for some of the
newer cards such as, the PCI cards and we are in development for the new DS
3 cards from SDL. I can't tell you about source code distribution, as I am
not directly involved with that aspect of the driver development. You could
email jc@imagestream-is.com and he would be able to answer all of your
questions. If you have any more questions or comments feel free to email
me.

Josh