Re: mozilla+XFree86+Linux-2.1.x => HARD LOCKUP (addition)

Thomas Molina (tmolina@probe.net)
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 01:41:54 -0600 (EST)

Usually I'm the one seeing problems no one else is seeing. This time I
can't reproduce what I believe you all are talking about. Motherboard
is TMC TI5VG+ with VIA MVP3. The drive is happily using UDMA.