Re: Are people still having fun with psaux and 2.1.12/3x ?

Michele Bini (mibin@tin.it)
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 20:31:35 +0100

On Mon, Dec 07, 1998 at 01:05:51AM +0000, Mike McEwan wrote:

> Colin Plumb <colin@nyx.net> writes:
>
> From the feedback I've had so far from fellow sufferers, it would
> appear the problem may be limited to mice with *wheels*. I don't
> really know anything here, but can't these appear like 5-button mice?

No, I sometimes had the problem you described with a wheel-less
PS2 mice, under X (gpm was running too, but I didn't set it up
in 'repeater' mode) and with 2.1.12x kernels. Now I use a serial
mice.

-Michele