Re: any chance of getting Solaris x86 fs support in 2.0.x?

Jeremy Hansen (jeremy@xxedgexx.com)
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 14:14:47 -0500 (EST)

Not x86 Solaris UFS unfortunately. This is what it says in the devel
kernel config

x Like most systems, Solaris x86 uses its own hard disk partition
x table format, incompatible with all others. Saying Y here allows you
x to read these partition tables and further mount Solaris x86 disks
x read-only from within Linux if you have also said Y to "UFS
x filesystem support", above.

This is unfortunately only available in devel kernels, which I'm not
really not ready to run unfortunately.

-jeremy

http://www.xxedgexx.com | jeremy@xxedgexx.com