Re: Linux threads -- as seen in NT Magazine

C S Hendrix (shendrix@escape.widomaker.com)
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:20:41 -0500

In message <9812091610.ZM21654@adams.pcx.ncd.com>, "Alan Olsen" writes:

> [FUD Snipped]
>

> I think we are starting to see the Microsoft gameplan step up a bit.
> Be prepared for FUD up to your eyeballs. There will be articles on
> how Linux will turn your kids into evil hacker d00dz, turn your
> motherboard green,

Hey, _my_ motherboard is green... aieeeeee!

> Maybe we should send over Tux with a baseball bat for a good talk... (ala
> www.kmfms.com.)

Nah... just all chip in to buy a surplus artillery piece and lob
shells into Redmond with something in a pleasing trefoil-yellow.

--
Shannon - shendrix@widomaker.com - www.widomaker.com - Will Hack 4 F00D