Re: [OFF-TOPIC] sak-2.1.131.diff

Chris Wedgwood (cw@ix.net.nz)
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 11:33:21 +1300

On Mon, Dec 14, 1998 at 07:42:20PM +0100, Anders Melchiorsen wrote:

> If you won't mind elaborating a bit on this point, please do. I am
> considering buying one of these but being a student and all I
> cannot really afford to buy the wrong one first.

Get an old (mid 80s) second hand IBM model-M keyboard. No special
keys, no ergonomic shape, but fairly well built (not many people know
this, but the space shuttle is actually built out of old IBM
keyboards, really), with a nice clicky sound designed especially so
that when working from home, you'll keep the Miss'us up at night.

-cw