Re: Offtopic: zdnet poll

David Weinehall (tao@acc.umu.se)
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 09:37:46 +0100 (MET)

> On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Terry L Ridder wrote:
>
> > Microsoft distances its Windows and products teams
> > Microsoft invests in independent Windows developers
> > Microsoft starts online store to promote non-Microsoft Windows products
> > Everyone switches to Mac or Linux operating systems
> > Do nothing. Let's savor Microsoft's slow death
> >

> woah woah woah, i dont know if we can group Mac and Linux in the same
> sentence. Isn't that like a sacralige or something? If it isn't it should
> be.

Ehrrm. Bzzzz. Think again. You can run Linux on a Mac if you don't like
the MacOS... Oh, and I believe it's *sacrilege* :)

/David Weinehall
_ _
// David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /> Northern lights wander \\
// Project MCA Linux hacker // Dance across the winter sky //
\> http://www.acc.umu.se/~tao/ </ Full colour fire </