Re: Article: IBM wants to "clean up the license" of Linux

Gregory Maxwell (linker@z.ml.org)
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 02:14:10 -0500 (EST)

It was 17 years until the begining of this year (I could be wrong, it
might have been before then. I can't rember 6months ago much less almost
a year).

We're luckey they didn't extend currently living patents.