Re: Question: initdata for modules....

ralf@uni-koblenz.de
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 15:13:58 +0100

On Tue, Dec 22, 1998 at 06:33:36AM +0100, Matthias Urlichs wrote:

> > Tomorrow: Only 9000 hours to Y2k
> >
> As of now it's 234 hours until the Euro is introduced. You may envy the
> Europeans, as we're going to have twice the fun. :-)

Many banks will start upgrading their sw by December 30 / 31 after trade,
some even on 24th. They don't believe everything will fly again on 24th,
so don't believe in the power of anything but cash and cheques ... Only
a few banks so far have upgraded their sw; few will be able to complete
upgrading everything in time.

Ralf