Re: Article: IBM wants to "clean up the license" of Linux

Manuel J. Galan (manolow@step.es)
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 19:27:40 +0000

Bwahhhhh, hah, hah, hahhh, arghhhh, gasp, air, air, choke, gimme air!!!
now, well...

This is the best joke I've heard lately!

You've made my day, Richard!

Now, seriously GNU (is not unix) but Linux is unixlike so ...

GNU/Linux is an antinomia !!

You recall??? is the barber that shaves himself and the set of all
sets!!!