Re: More outstanding 2.1.1xx bug/features ?

Steve Davies (steve@one47.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 12:25:49 +0000

I had checked this repeatedly... Honest... Today I followed Doug's
advice and tried again... I now get much more similar results on the two
channels (after just waggling some cables) - Perhaps I'll now swap the
Channel-A cable entirely to see if it helps.

Thanks !

Steve

Doug Ledford wrote:

[snip]