Re: Drunken mumblings [OFFTROPIC]

cyntax (cyntax@staesis.org)
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 19:30:54 +1000

john,

at the moment there is movement to develop something along those lines.
there are some prelimenry drivers out already which allow you to run
tcpip over scsi. after that point should be able to use like any network
interface, it's not a file system as such though.

hope that helps.

krzysztof kowalski // cyntax@staesis.org