Re: Places we really could use mirrors in...

Phil Sweeney (phil@srl.rmit.edu.au)
Sun, 03 Jan 1999 22:11:49 +1100

"H. Peter Anvin" wrote:

> The Linux Kernel Archives Mirror System is getting pretty well
> populated with servers, but there are a couple of high-use countries
> which aren't covered.
>
> * Australia (I received a registration for Australia, but the site
> wasn't set up properly; hopefully that can get fixed, but we could
> use two in Australia)

I contacted mirror.aarnet.edu.au which might be the one you're talking about
and they're very enthusiastic about settings up the mirror .. so you might
want to contact them again if they haven't got back to you.. that site
mirrors just about everything in the universe :) .. sorry I can't offer
another mirror here..

Phil