Re: TCPv4 bad checksums

Mike Jagdis (mike@roan.co.uk)
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 16:12:19 +0000 (GMT/BST)

On Fri, 25 Dec 1998, Thomas Molina wrote:

> One participant in this thread suspects Ascend equipment is one of the
> main culprits. Just on general impressions, he could be right from my
> point of view.

Possibly - my provider uses Ascend. But not necessarily solely.
As I said my office - customer setup is _purely_ Linux. The ISDN
is driven by internal HiSax cards (either Teles or Diva).

Mike

--
    A train stops at a train station, a bus stops at a bus station.
    On my desk I have a work station...