Re: us.kernel.org mirroring inconsistency

Matthew G. Marsh (mgm@paktronix.com)
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 12:36:40 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 3 Jan 1999, Riley Williams wrote:

[snip]

> Also, as previously stated, I have collected a fair number of kernel
> tarballs for kernels that are apparently not to be found on the
> ftp.kernel.org site. Granted, I'm only storing them in .bz2 format for
> reasons of space, but if ftp.kernel.org wishes to take them off my
> hands and put them on its site, that should ensure that they appear on
> the mirrors soon after, thus helping everybody...
>
> Best wishes from Riley.
>
> ---
> * ftp://ps.cus.umist.ac.uk/pub/rhw/Linux
> * http://ps.cus.umist.ac.uk/~rhw/kernel.versions.html

FYI - I have a mirror of Riley's files at:

http://www.linuxgrill.com/kernel/historic/rhw/

There is also a clickable link on the front page of LinuxGrill that will
take you to the Historic kernel section which also includes Kernel.org,
Wintue, etc. archives.

Thanks to Riley for the hard work!

Matthew G. Marsh, President
Paktronix Systems LLC