Re: NFS Corruption ... IT IS STILL PRESENT in 2.2.0pre4

Thomas Sailer (sailer@ife.ee.ethz.ch)
Tue, 05 Jan 1999 09:15:04 +0100

Ben McCann wrote:

> I'm afraid I can still reproduce file corruption running NFS from
> a 2.2.0pre4 client to a SunOS 5.5.1 server. The good news is that
> is basically fails on _every_ test trial and it fails with a small
> set of files. (My failure occurs doing an 'ld' over NFS).

I've seen something similar with 2.1.13* in a very similar
configuration (also Solaris 2.5.1 NFS server), but haven't seen
it on 2.2.0pre4 so far (though I haven't tried very hard).

Tom