Re: [OFFTOPIC] Where to get Alpha information

Jakob 'sparky' Kaivo (jake@nodomainname.net)
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 08:39:57 -0800 (PST)

The best place to start for Alpha info (WRT Linux) is at
http://www.alphalinux.org (neat, huh?). There is also the old (read old,
crufty, and somewhat outdated for the most part) Alpha FAQ at
http://www.azstarnet.com/~axp/. RedHat has a mailing list
(axp-list@redhat.com) setup - traffic on the list is about 50% RH
specific, 50% general Linux/AXP.