Re: ISSUE: error while 'make xconfig'

Peter Hanecak (hany@megaloman.sk)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 17:42:25 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 10 Jan 1999, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:

> It works for me, and I don't see any suspicious changes in pre6. It also
> works for lots of people in pre5. If I get more bug reports like this
> I will stare at it harder. But I suspect the problem is with your system.

I compiled 2.2.0-pre5 and 2.2.0-pre6 and in both versions 'make xconfig'
does the same thing I mentioned in report (make[1]: *** [kconfig.tk]
Error 139).

In case of problem at my system, what can cause the problem? 'make
xconfig' works fine for kernels from 2.0.33 to 2.0.36.

Sincerely

Hany

p.s.: Please, do not try to answer if you are short of time. It's surely
not that hot topic at this time. :)