Re: ISSUE: lp locks system when polling printer in 2.2.0pre5

Eric Furbish (efurbish@rice.edu)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 23:51:21 -0600 (CST)

The next thing that normally does printing to the screen is the
initialization for my sb16. Right after lp_init() comes misc_init(), and
then soundcore_init()... so I guess it must be sound that's causing it?