Re: ISC's DHCP client

Allen Goldstein (gold@u.washington.edu)
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 00:33:06 -0800 (PST)

Gregory

I last compiled dhcp-20b1pl8 on 2.2-pre7. It only says it is for 2.0 and 2.1
kernel but the make files look the same for both. 2.2-pre7 configured as 2.0.
It built right out of the box. Getting it to work was a little more
tedious. Is your system up to date according to /usr/src/linux/Documentation/
Changes? Would you like a copy of my .config?
Cheers