Re: Netscape broken with 2.2.0-pre7

Tarun Reddy (treddy@synxis.com)
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 13:36:03 -0700

Alex Buell wrote:

> I'm using 2.2.0pre7, and I use Netscape all the time. I've never seen
> anything like that happen with my machine.

There was a previous thread on this, specifically relating to the composer
functionality of Netscape. I got same strace under 2.2.0pre7 as Truxton, but
only when running Netscape against a home directory that was either an NFS
mount or a symbolic link (in my case, /home/treddy -> /treddy/home/treddy).
When running Netscape as root or under 2.0.36 kernels, the composer window
opens fine.

Tarun
:.˛mkabzwmb˛mbz_^nrzh&zvy杶ii