Re: *** draft 4 - press release ***

Ed Lang (Ed.Lang@pcug.org.au)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 23:01:49 +1030

Hi all,

On Tue, Jan 19, 1999 at 10:30:01AM +1100, Greg Smart wrote:
> hello,
> as I mentioned yesterday here is draft 4 of the
> press release. As I said, this is the last version I
> will be doing. It's not that it can't be improved further,
> (we all know it can), but I'm a little out of my depth
> now, so maybe someone who's not as techie (or geeky)
> could enhance it further.

I'm quite willing to take it on. I don't consider my self an "elite kernel
hacker", but know enough to hopefully add to the draft. Also, something which
may be considered a bonus, my mother is an English teacher and is quite
willing to both proof read it and test for geekiness (she freaks out over the
dishwasher).

> cheers
> Greg Smart

Bye,

Ed Lang <Ed.Lang@pcug.org.au> denethor@sdf.lonestar.org
39 Urambi Village woot on #debian and #linuxaus
Crozier Circuit Kambah on irc.linux.org.au
ACT 2902 AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 2 6231 7353