Re: Socket destroy delayed messages under pre8

Jon (LordShroom@hempseed.com)
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 22:18:28 -0500

I am using pre7-ac7
Mine is a Simple Net 2000 (NE2000 compatible),
I don't think that the problem is related to the network cards though,
when I first noticed the messages I just got finished playing a quake
game across the internet with a friend, then the whole PPP link screwed
up & I had to disconnect and connect again.
I found like 80 Socket destroy delayed messages in the log file.
I haven't rebooted and I am having the messages appear occasionaly and
this is 2 days since I first noticed them
Also, I am masquerasding for 2 other computers on my lan but neither
were network active at the time.

ps, (way off topic) does anybody know of a bash-wrapper that can
manipulate x windows?