Re: MEEPT!!!

David (david@kalifornia.com)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 19:33:04 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, The Glorious Meept wrote:
> Hello, my Gnulix friends!

We're Linux guys.

> The modest and self-effacing MEEPT has a few questions:
> Will Gnulix 2.2 play my DVD pr0n?
> Will Gnulix 2.2 work with cutting jagged slicing hacking slashing
> bleeding mutilating edge devices like, say, my USB keyboard?
> Has GGI been intergated into the Gnulix 2.2 colonel yet?
> MEEPT!!!

I'm not familiar with Gnulix....but Linux should do/soon be doing all the
above excepting GGI integration.

Is a 2.2 colonel two meters tall? Does he use a Linux 2.2.0 kernel?

-d
Look, Windows 98 Buy, lemmings, buy! MCSE, Must Consult Someone Experienced
__ (c) 1998 David Ford. Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited
\/ for linux-kernel: please read linux/Documentation/* before posting problems