Re: PGP key for .sign? (for FAQ?)

Peter Bowen (pbowen@pbowen.datastacks.com)
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 11:21:44 -0500 (EST)

The public key is available from http://www.kernel.org/signature.html

To quote the page:
Files placed in the Linux Kernel Archives are automatically PGP-signed by
the archive. This signature can be used to prove that a file, which may
have been obtained from a mirror site or other location, really originated
at the Linux Kernel Archives.

The current Linux Kernel Archives PGP key is always posted here, including
any revocation certificates which may be outstanding on older keys.

This URL is also included in the comments of all the .sign files

Thanks.
Peter Bowen