Re: IMPOSSIBLE task

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer (linux-kernel@gmx.de)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 18:07:21 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, deicide wrote:

> and some of you advised me upgrade my binutils(to get new objdump). and i
> did. now i have binutils-2.9.1 and gcc-2.8.1 and i still experience the
> same problem!!!

Don't forget to remove the old files. Old versions of binutils had an
additonal program, and some kernels check for its presence to determine
the version. rm /usr/bin/encaps or something like that.

> if some of you help me i'm gonna give him 1 million dollars in
> cache!

If it helps, send them over my permanent connection 1,3.
Easiest way is cat /usr/money/million >/dev/null.

LLaP
bero

--
Windows 98 supports real multitasking - it can boot and crash simultaneously.
***