Re: I will _not_ start accepting patches!

Rik van Riel (riel@nl.linux.org)
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:04:08 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> David Weinehall writes:
>
> > I believe that the most important thing for a such list would be to debate
> > the future of the kernel and its features, NOT to bounce patches/code.
>
> In that case, count me in as a supporter for the creation of such a list,
> so that I can *avoid* subscribing to it.

The list has been created: linux-future@nl.linux.org, if
you want to subscribe to it, please send a message to:

majordomo@nl.linux.org
with a body of "subscribe linux-future"
(yes, there were people who got this wrong)

And yes, one of the purposes of this list is to take some
of the load off of linux-kernel. It seems to work rather
well since it's already got 34 subscribers in the first
5 hours of existance...

So, if you've got something offtopic: take it to the other
list!

Rik -- If a Microsoft product fails, who do you sue?