Re: NIS/NIS+

Thorsten Kukuk (kukuk@suse.de)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 17:06:32 +0100

Hello,

On Sat, Jan 30, 1999 at 10:44:13PM -0500, John LeMay wrote:
> Could someone pls provide a link or description of what should/could be
> done with the nsswitch.conf file. I'm a bit confused! Maybe taking this
> off the list and replying to my address - jlemay@njmc.com - is the best
> way. Thanks!

Read the manual-page nsswitch (Was renamed by somebody from nsswitch.conf.5
to nsswitch.5, but should be revert in the next man-pages release, I hope).
Or read the info files for glibc.

Thorsten

Thorsten Kukuk      http://home.pages.de/~kukuk/      kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH           Schanzaeckerstr. 10             90443 Nuernberg