Re: DEC Alpha & RTC clock a-ok here with 2.2.1

Ruediger Oertel (ro@suse.de)
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 18:17:51 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999, Aaron Tiensivu wrote:

> Someone was reporting that the RTC driver wasn't working for them under 2.2.x
> on an Alpha but on my UDB, it's working well and the example program works
> also..
that was me :)

I've got to refine: it does even work on my 164LX
but not on the ruffian board (164UX, both boards are "pyxis" based)

It has got to be something within arch/alpha/irq.c but
I've been reading this file all day without understanding too much
of it :(

with kind regards (mit freundlichen Gruessen),
Ruediger Oertel (ro@suse.de)