Re: [showstopper] Memory leak in 2.2.1

David Taylor (davidt@xfiles.nildram.co.uk)
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 21:00:23 +0000 (GMT)

I have a similar proble, but it's caused after a kernel oops (possibly due
to a bug in DMSDOS, not the kernel but its definately started in 2.2.1),
after that, any program which accesses the directory the 'oopsed' program
was accessing hangs, and slowly but surely my load av creeps up and
eventually (after about 9 hours) my load average was at 56, and when I
tried to start X everything ran out of memory...

David Taylor
E-Mail: dtaylor@nildram.co.uk.spam
ICQ: 268004
[Remove .spam from e-mail to reply]