Re: enable_irq() unbalanced from 00000005

Marek Habersack (grendel@jester.vip.net.pl)
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 00:11:42 +0100 (EET)

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:

> > vd> (non-SMP , 2.2.1, TX chipset, K6-233 )
> >
> > perhaps a enable_irq() call from a module which has been loaded?
>
> No a module it would be seen as an address of 0xc???????
>
> Which is your .config? Or can you show me a cat /proc/interrupts ?
This message has appeared on my machine as well. It was when the ALSA sound
drivers were compiled with egcc -O3 -mpentium. After insertion of the snd
module the said message popped up on the screen. Everything has worked
perfectly - no oops, no crash, peace and understanding :)

marek